Thursday, September 10, 2009

Mi ultima dia

This will be my last blog post.

For this trip.

Thanks to all of my friends and family who followed for what turned out to be a lot more than 30 days in Peru. I return to the States around midnight this Saturday. Part of me is ready to go home, but there are definitley things in Cusco that I´m not ready to leave.

My time here has been incredible. I´ve gotten to know so many interesting people not only from Cusco, but from all over the world. If you´ve never traveled, my only advice to you is: GO! In fact, come with me here next summer.

Although I am returning to the States, I will still be involved in many of the projects that I was a part of here. If you want to get involved or want more information, just ask me!!!

See you in the Northern Hemisphere soon!!!

Tegan





10 things I will miss from Peru (in no order):
  1. Friends and "family"
  2. Coca tea
  3. Mountains
  4. Taxi rides for less than $0.75
  5. Ladies with no teeth selling fermented corn-juice out of buckets in the street
  6. Bebidas gratis a cada discoteca
  7. Pisco, roof parties, salsatecos, y mixto tacos at 4am...
  8. Belempampa
  9. Speaking Spanish with a bad American accent
  10. Flying kytes next to a giant statue of Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment